Comparing T&S Brass B-0107 Series Pre-Rinse Spray Valves
The T&S Brass B-0107 series pre-rinse spray valve can be found in thousands of restaurants and commercial kitchens. Did you know that T&S Brass makes a few different variations of the B-0107 that are suitable for many types of installations? Whether you are looking for high-powered or low-flow replacement spray valves, T&S Brass has all grounds covered. Let’s take a look and compare some of the B-0107 spray valves offered by T&S Brass:
B-0107 – Standard Spray Valve
The T&S Brass B-0107 is the original and most popular pre-rinse spray valve from T&S Brass.
B-0107-C – Ultimate Low-Flow Spray Valve
The T&S Brass B-0107-C is the best choice for low-flow water conservation and energy savings.
B-0107-J – Time Saving Low-Flow Spray Valve
The T&S Brass B-0107-J was designed for power and low-flow water conservation. Consider this the “in-between” model available to suit the needs of high performance and energy savings.
T&S Brass Spray Valve Facts:
- All of the T&S Brass spray valves come with 3/4-14 UN male inlet fitting, which can easily interchange with other manufacturers like Chicago Faucets or Fisher.
- Each B-0107 series spray valve uses the same durable 002856-40 spray valve cartridge assembly.
- Limited One Year Warranty
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 372 (Lead Content)
- EPAct2005 (Public Law 109-58)
- Low Lead Content (0.25% Max)